The new versions 3.80 of the XRP Fleet Management, XRP Pool and XRP Workshop Management applications are available. These versions bring greater robustness to the applications, improvements in the interface and reinforced integration with Google Maps and the XRP app.
The Workshop Management module has new improvements in terms of interface and security.
Highlights of the new release are listed below.
XRP Fleet Management
- We continue to improve the application for machinery management. In this version, we introduced the possibility of having different rules for document management and for usage record.
- In contract management, we introduced the billing display screen. This screen shows the billed amounts against the contracted rates.
- In accident management, we introduced the possibility for the person responsible, when reporting the accident, to immediately upload the Accident Statement form.
- We introduced the delay notice. This possibility allows the driver, through the XRP app, to send a notification to the pool manager and the next driver to inform them that he is late.
- We improved the Dashboard, introducing the information of not completed orders due to lack of vehicles or delays in returns.
- We introduced the integration with Google maps in the XRP app, which allows to show the estimated travel time and the associated CO2 when offering rides.